Saturday 28 November 2009

Nut-Free Chocolate Rice Krispie Cakes Recipe


Baking with Dammenberg's 34% Milk Chocolate:


Ingredients:
200g 34% Milk Chocolate Buttons (Dammenberg's Nut-free, Gluten-free, Egg-free, Kosher and Vegetarian chocolate).
100g Rice krispies

Method:
I simply melted 200g of chocolate buttons in a pyrex bowl in a 800W microwave for approximately 60 seconds, then stirred in the rice krispies.  The chocolate-coated rice krispies were then placed in cake cases and allowed to set in the fridge.

Results:
Although originally intended for my children, these chocolate rice krispie cakes were amazing - the best I had ever tasted.  I was literally fighting my children over them!  So overall a successful simple experiment to show that not only can you 'bake' with Dammenberg chocolate, but the results taste pretty fantastic when you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment